Your Family Veterinarians for more than 15 Years
Founded in November 1999, the Carrefour Santé Veterinary Hospital welcomes visitors 7 days a week in Joliette, near downtown. Your 4-legged friends are cared for by our passionate veterinarians, Dr. Anne-Claude Martin, Dr. Lynda Pelletier, Dr. Noémie Gendron, and Dr. Marie-Laurence Lavoie, assisted by a precious team of valiant technicians.
We understand that your pet is an integral part of your family. We’re also aware that a visit to the vet’s office sometimes comes with some apprehension. That’s why we treat your pets with kindness and consideration, as though they were our own.
Our clinic provides a wide range of services at reasonable price, including:
· Preventive care (vaccines, deworming, etc.)
· Treatment of all major ailments (eye redness, skin and coat problems, a pet who drinks too much or urinates too often, diarrhea or constipation)
· Surgeries (neutering, search for swallowed foreign objects, fractured jaw or broken teeth, accidental fractures, feline urinary blockage, etc.)
· Declawing and its alternatives
· Tips on nutrition and allergies
· Diagnostic health tests
The hospital is also equipped with the expertise and material for boarding patients. Since 2011, we offer acupuncture and veterinary herbology services especially appreciated by our patients suffering from arthrosis or back pains.
You have a trip scheduled and your pet needs special care during your absence? Ask us about our boarding kennel and know that your pet will be given first-class treatment!
If you have any questions or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you in our clinic soon!