The Beaconsfield Veterinary Clinic is a small clinic, but not the least! The Clinic has 3 full-time veterinarians & 2 animal health technicians. We are looking for someone who is:
- Has experience with animals or veterinary work
- Comfortable and most importantly enjoys animal contact
- Has great customer service, patience and tact
- Has a strong sense of responsibilities
- Good stress management, takes initiatives
- Enjoys teamwork
- Bilingual (English, French).
- Assisting veterinarian during consultations
- Assisting veterinarians and vet technicians with daily tasks
- Assist in the taking of x-rays
- Follows our maintenance, task and communication protocols in the workplace
- Preparation & surgical assistance
- General clinic cleanliness & replenishment of food & other items
- & more
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Experience with basic computer software
- Manually & electronically recording data
- Handling files & paperwork, fulfilling veterinary & technicians requests (forms, deposits, etc.)
- Remain courteous and professional in manner at all times
- Provide information to clients regarding food, retail items, general medications, costs, etc.
- Interact sincerely with clients and patients with interest and empathy
- & more
Interested in this position? Send a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Dre Sylvie Blain.