Halloween: Danger! Beware! Remember: your dog or cat is not human. No one prepared them for all this hoopla. Unfortunately, like any other celebration in the household, there are a lot of risks related to Halloween! In all the excitement, a dog will simply greedily snap up everything, paper wrappers and all! This, of course, results in a number of problems. Chocolate is toxic to animals. Especially its content as the higher the content in cocoa, the more toxic it is. One of the components is theobromine and in can cause serious to life-threatening side effects. In addition, it’s harmful to their pancreas because of the fat… not to mention all the non-food items that are strewn around after a night Halloween partying. For example, wrapped candy can block the intestine or other conditions related to ingesting foreign bodies.